1. Greenock Glenpark Harriers adhere to the guidance issued by the sports Governing Body, UK Athletics. The following link gives the Welfare policy for protecting children and vulnerable adults, as well as code of conduct for coaches, athletes and parents.
https://webzoom.freewebs.com/glenparkharriers/CODE OF CONDUCT - COACHES (3).doc
2. We also adhere to UK Athletics Health and Safety Policy. The following link gives the UKA policy along with generic risk assessments for track and field events.
3. Link to Risk Assessment for Road and XC endurance events http://www.uka.org.uk/governance/health-safety/risk-assessments/endurance-events/
4. Link to Training Road Running Risk Assessment: Risk Assessment Road Training.doc
5. Link to the On-line or Word Document for Accident Incident reporting form:
6. Everyone involved with Greenock Glenpark Harriers: members, coaches, athletes, and parents, should be aware of their content.
7. If anyone has any issues please contact the Welfare Officer, or club secretary, or any committee person with your query, or concerns. This will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
8.GGH Policy on the secure handling, use, storage, retention and destruction of disclosure.
https://webzoom.freewebs.com/glenparkharriers/POLICY ON THE SECURE HANDLING.doc